Modification of the conference programme
The conference organisers reserve the right to modify the content and format of the programme, which is published as an indication only.
Cancellation of the conference
In case that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organisers (force majeure) or due to events that are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organisers, the conference organisers cannot be held liable by participants for any damages, costs, or losses incurred etc.
If the conference cannot be held or has to be moved or changed due to, including, but not limited to:
- An event of force majeure, meaning any event beyond the reasonable control of the congress organisers, that prevents IOPTMH, from complying with any of its obligations, including but not limited to:
• act of God (such as but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods);
• war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, an act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo, national mourning; or rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war;
• contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic
explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
• riot, commotion, strikes, go-slows, lockouts or disorder closure of airports and train stations.
• acts or threats of terrorism.
- Any reason(s) beyond IOPTMH’s control that prevents or substantially hinder the plan of holding the conference.
Granting of rights for photography, film and audio material for event documentation and public reporting
When you participate in the 9th IOPTMH 2022 Conference, images, video, and audio recording may take place from the conference.
An official IOPTMH 2022 photographer/videographer will be present during the conference. Some media representatives, registered for the conference, may also take photographs/videos.
By registering to attend the conference, you acknowledge and agree official photographs and/or videos taken during the online event may be used by IOPTMH 2022 on its communication channels.
During conference sessions, participants are permitted to take limited screenshots for personal use, tweet, text, and blog. Full session content is provided for personal use only; it must not be downloaded and captured for distribution. Participants are not permitted to capture videos of presentations. Some presenters may request that no images are taken for confidentiality reasons. Where presenters have given permission to the conference organisers, presentation content will be made available.