Greek scientific section “Physiotherapy in Mental Health”
of PanHellenic Physiotherapists’ Association
International Organisation of Physical Therapy in Mental Health
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (General Secretariat of Greeks Abroad and Public Diplomacy)
- Region of Attica
- Municipality of Athens
Electronic Registration is mandatory for all participants regardless attendance type (hybrid or online). We strongly recommend all participants to read the Registration information and select the suitable registration category. In order to register please visit the Registration page from the menu.
General Information for Delegates under COVID-19 Restrictions
General Prevention Procedures
The 9th Hybrid IOPTMH Conference is taking measures aimed at minimising coronavirus transmission risks and can deny access to participants at its discretion.
- Activation with health technician throughout the event.
- Implementation of isolation area and respective evacuation circuits.
Participants are only allowed access to the conference venue if they present the vaccination certificate or EU QR code.
Disclaimer: Entry will be refused to any person not compliant with the above procedure.
Mandatory use of mask in all areas of the venue, complemented with visor or acrylic panels in public service stations. There will be:
- One way circulation where necessary
- Mandatory distance of 1.5 meter throughout the venue
- Mandatory compliance of hand hygiene with an antiseptic solution at all entrances
- Availability of hygienic means of washing and drying of hands with soap dispensers and paper towels in all the sanitary facilities
- Placement of dispensers with alcohol based antiseptic solution in all the sanitary facilities and strategic locations in the common areas
- Implementation of rule of obligatory use of alcoholic based antiseptic solution dispensers in all the exhibition stands if applicable